FLTA brings you the 2-hour Florida Remote Online Notary Course. This course will teach you the rules and regulations on becoming a Florida Remote Online Notary. Upon completion and passing this course you will receive your certification.
Each section is required to be completed in its entirety for certificate of completion including the 10-question quiz with a passing score of 80% or better.
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Introduction (8:00)
- Part I: Qualifications and Requirements for Registration as an "Online Notary Public" Under Florida Law (8:01)
- Part II: Technology Requirements for Online Notarization (8:00)
- Part III: Confirming the Identity of the Principal (10:00)
- Part IV: Duties Related to Notarial Act of Online Notary Public (15:00)
- Part V: Notarial Certificates and Jurats (10:00)
- Part VI: Witnessing and Related Special Circumstances (25:00)
- Part VII: Document Management and the RON Service Provider (5:59)
- Quiz (30:03)